banner

Friday, June 6, 2008

!!! NEWSFLASH !!!

I'm happy.

Really happy.

All is right in my world...

The man I love is not with me tonight, but his heart is.

My career is soaring! A meeting in the next 2 weeks is looking like a life-changing event! Can you say "MILLIONS"???

I can :) :) :)

And I'm being super-conservative because "millions" isn't the word that was used.

It actually sounded the same, but started with a "b".

I'm happy.

I want to remember this feeling for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

perdido said...

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l said...

how's it going now? just came across your blog by googling "feel like i'm cursed" "nothing goes right". i'm trying to get over a guy that sounds similar to your Jeff. You guys make it work? or did if fall apart again?

perdido said...

r u still blogging?