banner

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Can You Spare a Dime?

So - with my new place comes added financial responsibilities. I'm working hard at 2 jobs and still trying to be the best mom I can be.

Having said that - I have added a section to my sidebar of "My Extra Income" sources. These are all banners of programs that I already do to earn money but apparently I can increase my earnings if other people join under me as a referral.

So, please consider it :) I would suggest you do what I do and create a separate 'free' email address to join under to avoid cluttering your inbox.

All the programs I list are programs that I do actually actively use. I have earned cash, gift cards and other 'rewards' from every one that I list. Most are simple clicks or purchases - for example, if I need to send flowers for my father's company or if I need to purchase ink for my printer I try to buy it through one of the partner sites of the rewards programs that I use. I get a good deal and usually earn points-per-dollar.

So--- my internet 'pan-handling' request is that you sign up for some of these as well. I'll be adding more all the time.

Thanks :)

3 comments:

Anonypus said...

Have you heard of mypoints? I've been using them for years...points per dollar and points for reading email...adds up to great gift cards.

Drama Queen Christine said...

I love mypoints. I just haven't finished adding my banners. I actually like FreeRide even better. I score about $100 in gift certs from them per year without any real effort.

Skater said...

I signed up for inbox dollars yesterday, after following the link...looks like a pretty easy way to earn some cash. Hope this helps you out a little bit, too!