banner

Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday

I meant to write. I've just been exhausted, busy and otherwise occupied...

Saturday night was my sister's bachlorette party. It was fairly low key. We donned silly buttons and headed out to dance and party. I claimed two buttons. "Divorced" and "Slut". Seemed appropriate.

The night was pretty low key. We mostly hung out. I didn't drink at all. I did enjoy free sodas when I ordered and said I was designated driver. Sweet!

Oh, and - I nearly had one! This very cute guy with a million watt smile who looked to be my age was flirting heavily with me. My sister had these "dare" cards tucked into a garter and he pulled one. It said to pick the girl in the group he most 'fancied' and kiss her.

Well, I got kissed. A normal peck - but the designated photo-taker claimed to have missed it. So I got kissed again. Then a third time. The third time he went for the tongue. I indulged for about 5 seconds before I pulled away embarassed.

I was hoping he'd get my number but I think I 'rejected' him when I pulled away and spent the rest of the night refusing to notice him at the table behind me. A shame too because he was downright adorable.

I really must learn how to flirt. I suck at it.

My sister's wedding is Friday and this is going to be a busy week. I'll try to post photos of the bachelorette party (possibly including the kissing pic!) if I can get my sister to email them over before the end of the year...

In other news - the sick feeling continues, but my moods seem to be leveling off. I have my 'down' moments but for the most part I have been fine...I think I am either entering a new hormonal phase or starting to feel better.

Jeff IMed me. Asked me if he could borrow money.

He's moving in 2 weeks. Pretty far away too...about 30+ minute drive.

I think I'm ready for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good that Jeff's moving far away. Another planet or at least another continent would be better; but at least he won't be in your same area. I think it's pretty inconsiderate of him to ask you for money given that you just moved and are working two jobs. He made his own situation. He should fix it all by himself.