banner

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Drama Queen in Dramaville

So....I went to the party last night

BIG mistake.

The party was thrown by a couple girls we call the "little sisters" because they're younger than we are. We adore them, but let's face it - we know what young girls are like.

Every imaginable scenario of drama unfolded at this party. There were at one point 7 separate circles of screaming matches going on. I was not directly involved in any of them but my friend Jess had a co-starring role in one of them so I was "lumped in". At one point, one of the "little sisters", Kayla, started screaming at me that I "told too much truth" and needed to stop. I kept my cool but I am angry at her.

I text messaged Jeff saying "I kinda wish you were here" and this morning he texted me back about 20 times while I tried to sleep. He asked me to ditch work and go to a concert with him and his kids but I can't make it. I have to work. 3 people already called in and my calling in would go badly.

I think Jeff's displaying a more serious attachment to me with each passing day. I still admit that I love him, but I have no idea where he's going with this. I don't see how we could ever be more than we are right now.

I'm irritated and tired and NOT looking forward to working tonight because more drama is sure to unfold but I guess it's time to head there and face it all.

But I do wish I was with Jeff instead.

4 comments:

Anonypus said...

Christine...how does Jeff displaying "a more serious attachment" to you fit in with him being a psychopath?

Please, please, please stand back from a girl in love to answer this question for yourself.

Anonymous said...

"He asked me to ditch work and go to a concert with him and his kids but I can't make it."

Thought you said that both of your kids we're being exposed to the two of you together?

Anonymous said...

we're=weren't

Anonymous said...

From earlier entry:

"As a rule, neither Jeff nor myself ever puts our children into our time together and both of us keep the children as a priority."

Did you realize that you've already changed the rules you've set?