banner

Monday, June 18, 2007

It was bound to happen

I've reached a point in my life where I feel secure enough in my thoughts and emotions to take this blog private for awhile.

I know some commenters will think I am hiding, but I am not. I promise. I've heard you all and I know the things you say have truth in them. Even without the entire story (just my side) you do strike chords.

It isn't that I am afraid of who reads or being judged either. I just feel like there are things happening in my life that I need to be able to blog freely about without hesitation.

I will go public again, but while I go through this - I need my time to "think aloud" alone.

I hope you understand. By tomorrow I will go private for a bit. One day when I go public again, you'll have lots of catching up to do since I plan to continue to blog here even privately.

No comments: