banner

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday

Jeff came over last night and it was nice.

Well, more than nice...

He hugged me and I honestly wished he could do it for hours. Days. Weeks. I have no idea what the reason is, but when he hugs me I just want to stay there forever. I have never felt that for anyone before. The smell, feel, touch - all of it just reaches me on the deepest level.

I love him.

I am in love with him.

Having said that....

I realize that doesn't mean we can or will work. I need to be loved back and if he isn't capable then I can never be happy with him. I am prepared for that. I am prepared to end our relationship for that.

Jeff and I have been together for so long that part of me is deeply disappointed that he isn't in touch with his feelings. I feel like he should know by now...

I want to be patient, but I have been patient for so long...I can not wait forever.

I hope he figures it out soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a question you may not know the answer to . . .

I know for me personally, that when I am happy, I don't write as much. My journals (and past blogs)are filled with angst and heartache. But there are huge gaps missing-the times when I was happy. It used to really bother an ex of mine who said "you will never remember the good times with me-only the bad". And while I disagreed with him at the time, I do notice how I have forgotten some of those great times I said I enver would and only have my journals to remind me of the bad.

That being said, you didn't write here for about 8 months and I am assuming it was because you were happy. The kind of happy where you don't need to write about anything, just live.

So, if that was the case. . .what happened? Can you pinpoint a day? Was there a moment when something happened that you said "I need to write about that" ? Is this even a correct analysis?

Just some burning questions I have for you. I love it that you are back. Technically, I don't know you, but I sure did miss you.