banner

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Better?

I'm okay today. As I imagined, Jeff made it a point not to contact me yesterday but I did send him a quick IM late at night and we chatted briefly.

The distance did me a little good. I feel stronger today. More focused on myself and what I need to do. I won't see him again tonight and that's probably a very good thing. I don't know yet if I will see him tomorrow night or not. I know I am supposed to see him briefly...but I suspect he'll duck out of it.

2 comments:

perdido said...

I know you are just doing what you need for you, but I just wish I could spray you with some kind of special stuff that would make sure you don't get caught in his web again ; )

Drama Queen Christine said...

I wish you could too...

I know who and what he is. But I still love him.

I know I need to get "over him" and "move on". I know he'll hurt me again.

I know what I am doing with him will only prolong it.

I know he's using me.

But do you know what felt even better than the sex?

Smiling.

One of my friends at work put it best tonight. She said "I'm not going to beat you up about this. He hurt you before and he will hurt you again. When you've truly had enough you will stop seeing him."

And yes, I saw him tonight.