banner

Saturday, March 3, 2007

The Margarita Incident

Work last night was fine. No great money to be made but still a decent night.

My sister and I talked about meeting up last night after work and I was apprehensive because I kenw Roger would be there. At the end of the night it became clear that the entire restaurant was going out together to another place and once again I felt excluded. I teased one girl, Kayla, about it and she told me to stop by.

I did. I figured I would have a drink, say hi and leave.

I had two margaritas. That's it. Nothing more. No fancy margaritas. Nothing special. I had fun - when I walked in everyone was surprised to see me, but they seemed really glad I came. There were lots of people hugging me, telling me they loved me (adding apologetically that they didn't get along with my sister).

Two margaritas is really no big deal, right?

Unless you haven't eaten a full-sized meal in days. And hardly ever drink alcohol.

I felt the major drunk hit me and threw down $20 and said goodnight.

I made it to the parking lot. I curled up in my truck, blasted the a/c. I called my sister - the one I stood up to go hang out with a group of people who don't like her - and she had to come get me and drive me home.

On the phone with my sister now. We had a good laugh. On the way home she was driving my truck and James (my future brother-in-law who was also tipsy) was pulling up beside us and flashing us his chest. So, of course, I flashed him back (just bra).

This morning I text messaged my sister "Oh my god, I am so sorry" and she replied "James says nice boobs".

I called her and she has to work but I invited James to go see the eclipse tonight with me and Taylor. I told my sister that since I flashed him last night and now have invited him out the next day this actually constitutes a long-term relationship for me these days. I apologized for having an affair with her fiancee.

My dad is in hysterics laughing at our antics. My sister is entertaining me and my brother-in-law is vowing to tell my favorite bartender who is always demanding I show him my tits that HE saw my tits and I'm thinking that the next time I show up at Blondie's I will find myself being served margaritas as opposed to my usual Malibu & OJ's.

I can't believe what a lightweight I have turned into. Once I could have drank the entire place under the table.

By the way, the scale says 155.2 today. I am dropping weight again,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did the smart thing by calling your sister on Friday night. And you had some fun too. Alcohol can be a good thing some times; even too much of it.