banner

Monday, March 26, 2007

Blue Monday

No, I'm not feeling blue - I'm actually feeling just fine.

I've posted before about my absolutely favorite band - Blue October. Serendipity - I got an email Sunday inviting me to a FREE concert tonight by Blue October at a local nightclub. They added my name to the guest list and I'm all set! I'm beyond thrilled. This is the same band I drove 400 miles to see in January.

I was scheduled to work tonight but Mondays are devastatingly slow nights. I was able to give my shift away and I'm excited to spend my night adoring Justin Furstenfeld (lead singer).

In other news - not much. Nothing of note is going on in my life. All the focus is on my move this Friday.

I mentioned a few posts back this guy (Brian) who I kept running into online and how we'd discussed meeting up. Well, not quite. Brian has just gone back to his ex-wife for the 4th time. I had no plans to date the guy, but it's still not looking too bright to further communicate with him either. So...seeya, Brian - and good luck!

No comments: