banner

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Placing My Order

Where are you?

Don't you know how much I need you right now? I'm treading rough water and swallowing gallons of it with every wave. I could really use you in my life right now, so why the hell are you so late?

Would you come faster if you knew what I wanted from you?

I want to greet you at the door by running to you and jumping into your arms with my biggest smile. The one that tells you I watched the clock for the last few minutes and listened for your steps.

I want to cook your favorite meal and have you tell me I did a great job.

I want to rub your shoulders and then demand that you rub mine in return. They've ached so much for months now with no one to squeeze the stress from them. Do yours ache too?

I want to tell you about my day and I want to hear all about yours. Did you have a good one? What funny thing happened? What stupid joke did you hear?

I want to watch tv with you. I don't care what's on. I don't care if you make me watch some macho stupid movie because my head will be in your lap and anything I wanted to watch can be TIVOed anyway.

I want to reach for a ringing phone and see your number. I want to hear your voice.

I want you to tell me everything will be alright. I want to make plans for some future weekend. I want to tell you the things that worry me and have you soothe me.

I want to soothe you too.

I want you to kiss me and have me melt and forget what I was about to say.

I want my cheeks to hurt from smiling.

I want to wrestle with you playfully and have it escalate into something erotic.

I want to feel you beside me in my bed. I want to touch your skin while you sleep and listen to you snoring softly (because if you snore loudly I will have to poke you).

I want to watch the peace on your face while you sleep.

I want to feel your hair under my fingers.

I want to scratch the itch you can't reach on your back.

I want to yell at you when you throw your dirty socks on the floor. I just cleaned!

I want to get dressed and have you look at me that way.

I want to hear you tell me that you love me.

I want to breathe the smell of your cologne after you leave for work. I want to smell your pillow and smile.

I want to leave you little notes that tell you how sexy you are.

I want to miss you while you're at work. I want you to miss me too.

I want to be with you so badly right now.

Don't you know how much I need you? Don't you need me too?

Everything would be wonderful if you were just here.

Please get here soon.

It's not that I don't want to be in a relationship. It's that there isn't a man in sight that makes me want to be in a relationship.

Is it you? Do you know him?

Could you ask him to come now?

I can't see him clearly - but I know him still. He's tall. Over 6 ft. Built like a guy - not all muscley or thin - he's imperfect, but still hot. I like a guy to be built like a guy who isn't afraid to eat nachos and hates to work out but isn't fat or sloppy either.

He's clean cut - that's a must. He can look polished and professional in a business suit and he doesn't bother to shave on the weekends which makes him look scruffy in a sexy way.

He wears boxers or boxer briefs.

He never spends more time on his hair than I do.

He'd rather die than let me manicure his nails, but he'll let me give him a pedicure if I promise not to tell his friends.

He can be completely immature and annoy me half to death but knows when to be serious.

He loves at least 50 things that I hate.

When no one else is around he can be completely silly and it cracks me up that only I know that side of him.

He has dark hair.

He thinks I am a pain in the ass half the time and loves me anyway.

He thinks my daughter is amazing.

He's got dreams. He's got motivation. He has ambition.

We have a million inside jokes.

We have secrets.

He's looking for me too. He'll know me the minute he sees me.

I just wish he'd hurry...I miss him now.

1 comment:

perdido said...

remember the secret!