banner

Saturday, May 12, 2007

For The Record

I sent the following email last night:


I just wanted to let you know that I am finally letting go.

I have never in my entire life given up anything that I believed in, but I am giving up on you. I am giving up hoping that you will realize something that I thought was so easy to see. I’m giving up hoping that you’ll ever love me again or come back or try again. I give up on us. I wouldn’t have held on this long if I didn’t believe so strongly in you, in us and in all of the magic that brought us together once before but I know that I was wrong now. It couldn’t be everything I believed if it’s only one sided.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Good luck, Jeff. I won’t be bothering you again.

Goodbye,
Christine

.... More importantly - I meant it.

I am going on a Jeff-free diet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job. Another step on the path to being Jeff-free.
Hopefully he won't be bothering you anymore either.