banner

Friday, May 18, 2007

It's all good...

I'm still doing great!

Taylor is having a slumber party tonight so I will be busy "staying out of the way" and being "cool". I'll do my best....

I already have plans to go out after work Saturday night with my friends from work. Nothing definitive but I really hope there's dancing involved!

My self-realizations continue and they've all been great. I feel like I really am almost entirely over the past and parts of me that were long dead (even going back to Brad) are coming back to life.

I disco-danced alone in my bedroom last night to I Love the Nightlife by Alicia Bridges.

I used to dance alone ALL the time. I was happy to find myself doing it again.

I feel good. No Jeff = No Drama and No Drama = No Pain.

I feel like I have been cured of a terminal illness. Maybe in a sense I have been.

I'm happy for no reason. Happy for the sake of being happy. Happy for being happy.

I have nothing to look forward to, but I look forward just for the sake of knowing that each day is another day filled with small and simple pleasures - my daughter, great television shows, friends at work and my home.

I enjoy talking to my friends on the phone, working my 2nd job, playing Scrabble with Taylor, watching my TIVO and naps on my couch. I like to feed the birds in my backyard (I actually have a bluejay now trained so well that she comes when I call and lands so close to me that I could touch her).

I've lost every ounce of the weight I gained while pregnant and I am back to a size 8. I'd like to tone up my stomach, butt and thighs but I'm managing to look pretty cute just the same.

I feel good. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are happy and are rediscovering yourself. Being able to look forward to each day even though you have nothing special planned is a rare art. Have a wonderful evening with Taylor and a great night out after work on Saturday.