banner

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sirens

I haven't posted much about The Cop lately, have I?

I had given the matter some thought and I realized the problem might be me. I am very guarded and it takes me awhile to relax with a man and decide if I like him or not. I wanted to give the cop another chance.

We talked last week in IM and I told him how I felt and he seemed very understanding - then mid-coversation (deep personal conversation about my feelings) he said "lol" and disconnected.

But never came back online.

And never called.

I wrote him off then and there. I opened up to him and he 'laughs' and disappears?

I think not.

No contact since then.

A few minutes ago, I passed my computer and saw a new IM from him: "I know you aren't at work"

Huh???

I text messaged him: "You're right, I work tonight - how do you know?"

He wrote back: "I know a lot".

Huh????

I wrote back: Is that scary or flattering?

He replied: :)

Games????

I wrote back: Since I rarely hear from you, I'm leaning towards scary.

He replied: Why do you say that?

I went to take a shower. I have no time for silly games and I suck at text messaging. You want to talk? Pick up the phone.

Did I attract yet another crazy person???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you really have to ask?

Anonymous said...

If you even wonder if they are crazy then they are not the right person for you. Hopefully they won't contact you any more.