banner

Friday, May 18, 2007

Grounded

I haven't been grounded since freshman year in high school - yet that's just how I feel right now...locked in my bedroom, a pizza on my desk and nothing but the tv, my computer and my cell phone to entertain me.

I am forbidden to leave my room.

Um....

Come to think of it, this isn't half-bad.

Taylor has a slumber party tonight and no matter how cool I am - it's still not cool to have Mom crash the party. Nevermind that I bought the pizza and the pay-per-view movie they're watching...I am relegated to my bedroom and only allowed to come out for drink refills or to sneak outside for a highly forbidden cigarette.

I have big plans for pay-per-view moves of my own in my room and I am on slice #3 of my pizza. I have to admit that I have wondered about smuggling the blender, the bottle of Malibu rum and the pina colada goodies into my room but I suspect the girl's parents would hear about it and not see the humor in it like I do.

Perhaps after they fall asleep?

They do fall asleep, right?

...Right?

You could be in for a lot of blogging tonight...

No comments: