banner

Friday, May 18, 2007

A Little Secret

I believe that a diary should be complete.

This is my diary. I had a handful of posts saved as drafts that I have pressed the publish button on.

All posts, including one HIGHLY controversial one that most of you felt would put my life in danger if I didn't yank it, have now been released. If you're that curious, it's up to you to find them - but they are finally all here.

(And by the way - if I ever turn up mysteriously dead - you all know exactly who the culprit is).

If someday my story needs to be told, I want it to be complete.

I like to believe that one day - many, many years in the future - perhaps after I am long gone? - someone, somewhere will read this (and the preceding two blogs) and learn about who I was and what my life was like.

In this strange and therapeutic purging of my thoughts I like to think I leave a tiny imprint on the world...or at least the world wide web.

No comments: