banner

Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Moves On (& So Should Some Other People)

So....

I have a date with Mark tonight. A confirmed date. And no curfew. If I didn't also have a headache, I might be excited about it. I suppose the cancellation earlier this week has left me feeling "eh" about it all. Maybe tonight will be a turnaround.

I also have a stalker. I would strongly suggest that I never see a certain IP address here again. It is disheartening to note that said stalker holds a position that should represent both morality and stability. I worry that these stalker tendencies might compromise stalker's ability to live up to those expectations. I hope that stalker will consider praying on the matter and perhaps educating themself on coping with anger & bitterness.

Tune in tomorrow (not you, stalker!) for details on the date!

Oh, and stalker? I've been there. What you are doing is only going to aggravate and feed your anger and bitterness. Put it behind you. You feel that tingle in your veins right now of fury as you read this? You keep that alive Been there, done that.

No comments: