banner

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Off Men

Last night's date didn't go well. In fact, it went so badly that I don't even want to talk about it. In fact, it went just badly enough that I may very well be swearing off men entirely at this rate.

I ended up going out with my sister, her fiancee and his friends. We played pool, drank all night for free and my sister and I played video games most of the night. We laughed and had a good time. It was my 'future-brother-in-law's" birthday at midnight and we're supposed to go out again tonight.

My stalker hit my blog again this morning around 5 am. Not a big deal and hopefully my message in my previous post was received and they won't be back. The fact that they're visiting alone is a sad statement about their life.

I have to shop today. Awful, huh? I've done virtually no holiday shopping and need to pick up just a few token gifts. I'm dreading it.

I'm frustrated, but ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure it appropriate since I an a guy but hugs to you. I hope your luck changes soon.

Drama Queen Christine said...

No, sweetie, LOL. I'm sharper than that. My stalker has a local IP address and carrier, my stalker connected to my old blog via many google searches.

No, I am not jumping at shadows. STBX (Dawn) is among us.