banner

Monday, December 4, 2006

Here We Go Again

I suppose it's appropriate to start a "new" blog at this point, but the truth is I didn't want to change blogs. I wanted to stay in one place.

Unfortunately, people were reading my blog and using the information in it and this was a necessary move to keep the peace.

My blog is my diary. I don't write for attention or fans or entertainment and much of what I write is deeply personal to me. I don't mind the open forum of the internet because I often get feedback that is helpful to me.

I am not even going to try to sum up the past. My blogs of the past 2 years are available in the sidebar for the brave. I warn you, it is not for the faint of heart.

My new blog, with my new life, is aptly named "Constantly Kissing Frogs" for the "wrong men" in my life. Most recently, I am still in the immediate aftermath of ending a serious relationship/engagement to a psychopath named Jeff. He would argue that he has never been properly diagnosed just before he told you he refused to be diagnosed.

It's been painful - I was deeply in love - but I'm going to get over it just fine.

My days of kissing frogs, however, are behind me.

No comments: