banner

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Truth at Last

The truth has a way of coming out.

Jeff finally admitted he met Jill on his TN trip. That explains the sudden change when he came home. I wonder what Jill knows...does she know about all his personal ads online? Does she know how many women he is currently fucking? Does she know all the lies? I know he's lying to her...he tries so hard to hide things. Like Taylor's phone list.

I'm even more disgusted with him. I trusted him for the first time on that trip and he cheated. I've never been so glad in my life to be rid of someone. I'm sad for what I believed in, but I am so relieved to not have to care about him anymore.

He's not worth caring about.

And now, I have to say the meanest thing I will ever say in my life. Jeff once confided to me that he almost drove off a bridge to kill himself many years ago.

Mankind would have been better for it.

(I'm sure I will burn in hell for that remark, but (1) I believe it and (2) I've already been through hell.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry that it happened then. It seem like you two were finally turing the corner so far as you being able to trust. Thankfully, not all men are like Jeff. Most are sincere and honest, if a little bit boring.

I think it will take Jill a while to figure him out. He says and does all of the right things. Its just a lie. And when you are (newly) in love, you just want to believe.