banner

Friday, December 22, 2006

Quick Thinking

My horoscope today:

Your high-strung planet Uranus is accentuated when the Moon returns to Aquarius today, and you will likely feel the buzz. You want to be seen and heard, and won't let anything get in your way. Don't do anything rash unless you can rationalize it, for your impulsive actions can create distracting situations. Remember, sometimes it's a good idea to know what's going on, without having to do anything about it.

This was perfect. I read this moments after posting something that directly related to this horoscope. Yes, I did find something out today. Not about Jeff. About someone else. Someone who can't even use "mental illness" as an excuse for their actions. And I posted a nasty post letting this person know that I knew. Letting them know that they'd left footprints.
And moved it to draft. Horoscope saves the day.

Bloggies, all I can say is this - apparently I am very interesting to certain people.

No comments: