banner

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Uneventful

It was an uneventful day yesterday...

Taylor got sick - fever, sore throat and headache, but seems fine today after chicken soup and Nyquil.

Jeff pissed me off. He removed Taylor's after school phone list to hide it from one of the bimbos he's banging in our house and failed to replace it later. Taylor came home after school and had no way to call me as is our rule. Just another reminder of how selfish, irresponsible and disrespectful he is. What's the big deal with being honest? Is he planning to hide Taylor and I for life? Good luck...

I spoke only briefly to Mark.

I'm doing fine. I'd LOVE to have a next date lined up already - and truthfully there are a few people I could call but none of them really grab my interest as much as Mark at the moment. Still looking.

Adventures in online dating...I've revamped my profiles to be clear that I am interested in casual dating only for the moment.

I miss Jeff less every day...I like him less every day. We may be somewhat civil, but I don't see any way of being friends. I just don't like him. He has the unique distinction of being the first man in my life that I regret EVER getting involved with.

Bravo.

I'm not in a good or bad mood. I'm just...fine. You know?

Christmas is non-existant for me. I have no tree (no room!), I have a minute handful of gifts for Taylor but no one else. I have a serious aversion to anything holiday related. Someone wishes me a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holiday and I smile, but think to myself "Sure...for you perhaps".

I can't wait for it to be over. Then I can focus on surviving a lonely birthday and a fucking miserable Valentine's Day. I should be better by March.

So...I'm fine. Should my day turn for better or worse, I'll let you know and add something better than this lame-ass post.

I'm fine. Really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff needs a kick in the rear and Taylor needs a pre-programmed cell phone. I'm not sure I would let him be anywhere near her now that you aren't together any more. Does she have to spend time there?