banner

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Restless Sunday

It's Sunday morning and I can admit that I am feeling restless.

I'm still happy about last night and pleased that I feel I have made progress, but I feel like this morning is a bit of a struggle.

I think it's because I am distraction free at this moment and not sure what to do with my day. In fact, I am sure of it. The busier I stay, the better I feel.

Money's getting very tight and that is on me as well.

Mark mentioned possibly getting together today, but I am betting he's in rough shape after his party last night so I am not actually expecting it to play out. It would be perfect if it did though. I doubt we'll see much of each other for the next two weeks.

Brad mentioned taking Taylor today but I have not heard from him yet either and he had his own party last night. This one annoys me a bit more since he owes me money and Taylor is waiting to see if she will be with her dad today.

If I did have my day to myself today - what would I do with it?

Hmmm....

  • Go to the local Borders (I already have my book that I bought yesterday) and sit in the cafe and read and snack? Mmmm...nah.
  • Drive aimlessly? Gas is getting to be pricey for this beast I am driving (Expedition)
  • Lunch with a friend? Oh....right. I have no friends. Scratch that one.
  • Movie? I saw one yesterday. I suppose I could see another one, but I am saving them for Christmas day's marathon....
  • Shopping? No, no, no - I am going broke!!!
  • Sit around - ummmm no.

In the end, I think what I will do is grab a Subway sandwich and a book and have myself a solo picnic somewhere. From there, I'll figure it out.

When you're recovering from a broken heart, free time is a real bitch, you know that?

Ok, self-check. I am recovering from the loss of my life and dreams and hopes. I am not mourning Jeff because Jeff is an assclown who was never worthy of the love I had for him. Yes I said had.

I still miss the old Jeff and the new Jeff isn't anyone I want to know.

I'm ok. I'd like my day to be full of fun and such, but I am going to get through it either way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you will do just fine. Things always look worse when you are in them, but you will find your feet soon enough :)

Anonymous said...

By gaaad, an Expedition. I though I was bad with my 8 mile a gallon Suburban.

Drama Queen Christine said...

LOL fo4 - it's the "Ex-Mobile". Jeff had made me give up my car and now I have HIS Expedition which I make the pymts on. We have a written agreement. his ex wife drove it, now I drive it - so I call it the ExMobile.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you accepted it since it belonged to STBX. It's just one more similarity between you and her.