banner

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Request...

Bloggies - I have a request.

In my move to become totally self-sufficient as fast as possible, I found an area you can help.

(No, it's not donations - although if you feel some urge to PayPal me your extra cash, we can talk!)

I do a TON of online rewards programs. It's how I managed to pay for Christmas gifts this year. If you sign up with me as a referral - I get a ton of points. With enough points, I can redeem for gift cards to places like Walmart, Visa gift cards, cash, etc.

Those are things that would come in seriously handy for me...

My suggestion is that you create a SEPARATE email account with yahoo or gmail to sign up. They are great programs, but they generate a lot of spam.

If you want to earn your own rewards, click away...otherwise, if you sign up and only do the program on day one, I still get credit.

Most of them require me to enter an email address into the site and they send you a personal link. If you are willing to lend a "helping hand", please email me at dramaqueenchristine@gmail.com and I will send you those emails (remember to create a separate email address so you don't get spammed to death).

If even just 20 people signed up for every free rewards program it could mean a few hundred dollars to me. So, please consider it! :)

Thanks!
Christine

No comments: