banner

Friday, December 22, 2006

The STBX

Hi, Dawn aka STBX. (Now just X?)

You must know that I can see you, right?

I'm impressed by your determination to find my new blog. I wonder why you bother, but still - for someone with almost no computer knowledge, it's most impressive for you.

You hit my old blog. You went through every link to the people I used to link to. You found the ONE blogger who I allowed to re-link to my new blog (and you had to scroll through 50 or so blogs and links to find THAT).

I take it back. I am not impressed - I am filled with a sense of pity for you.

It's Christmas. You should be with your children. Your family. You should be moving on. Sure, I'm struggling but my situation only arose about a month and a half ago...you're approaching a year and a half and you are still such a bitter person that you cling to whatever scraps you can find.

It's sad. And yes, for your information, I let Jeff know you were feeling stalkerish today. Neither of us know why you still care.

Did you think your "double cross" escaped me? How you tried to blame all of your plans on me? I was guilty of talking to you at all and sharing things with you that were none of your business - but for you to deny all your "plans" to unleash your "woman scorned" fury on Jeff and to tell him it was me was just sad.

YOU were the one who insisted you were going to contact Jill. YOU were the one who told me you were going to take his children away from him. YOU were the one who said he would end up dead or in jail. And guess what? I told Jeff everything...better still, I told him most of it as it happened.

I was hurt. You took advantage of that to serve your own anger. Pump for information you could use to fill your own agenda.

Who's really the beast here?

And....here you are. Spending hours looking for me and then a whole hour here reading.

Fascinating.

Sad.

Here's my suggestion. Go away. Worry about your OWN relationship, your OWN children, your OWN life. I may have my moments that I don't like Jeff very much, but I can promise you that I will NEVER post anything here that you could ever use.

Yes, from YOU I will protect him. Because for all his mental illness and faults, he is still a better person than you are. Even worse, he has an excuse for why he's so terrible - what's yours???

As you once said to me "There! How's THAT suit ya?!"

My suggestion? Don't let me see your IP address here again.

Merry Christmas, Dawn.

No comments: