banner

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I almost forgot!

I know it's my birthday (tomorrow) but I did get a little something special for you...

No, really. It was nothing.

I know I have this linked in my sidebar, but here is a special little treat for you...click on the link below and enter your zip code to find participating restaurants near you. Buy a $25 gift certificate (instant - you print it out and it's good for about a year) for $4. I've used them before and they're awesome! Enter the code SUPER at checkout and click Recalculate the Total for this deal.

The offer is only good through Jan 31st, so get on it! You can buy them in advance and use them during the year. Last spring, I bought about 10 of them for $40 ($250 worth of meals) and I am still using them. The next time Taylor and I want a fine steak dinner, I still have a great local classy restaurant we can go dine at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, glad to see you catching up with me :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Chel