banner

Friday, January 19, 2007

TGIF

So, Friday is finally here and my body aches to prove it. I worked a 16 hr day yesterday, then headed to the house I shared with Jeff to deal with bulk trash night. I didn't want Jeff throwing my furniture away randomly but there were items that needed to go.

On my way, I text messaged him that I was on my way. He responded that he already put the trash out. I asked what of mine he threw away and he said nothing, so I told him I was still coming.

He hid upstairs while I singlehandedly lugged heavy furniture to the curb. Before I left, I called "Coward!" up the stairs.

On my way home, he tried to call me and I refused to answer. Once I got home, he IMed me and we had a conversation. I told him I hated him. He gave me 497 excuses for why he hid, why he couldn't pay me and why he was an asshole. He said at this point some people would be better off if he was dead and I agreed. We had a somewhat lengthy conversation in which he said he wished we could be friends and didn't know how and I assured him I did not want to be his friend. We did agree on a few things and ultimately I still hate him and think he is pig shit, but I feel a little better about it. I suppose the opportunity to vent helped.

Today he offered me money towards his debt to me. He said his girlfriend had given him some money.

I declined. I do not want his girlfriend's money.

I work tonight - thank god - a Friday night should be a good budget kicker. Then tomorrow my sister and I take a roadtrip to St Petersberg, FL to see Blue October in concert. So, no blogging the rest of the weekend!

I feel guilty about going but it's my one birthday present to myself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing that Blue October is playing at Jannus Landing, right? It's a smaller venue, but can be a pretty cool place to see someone perform live. But, lots of drunk people....sometimes. There's a dive bar called Mastry's, where you can go and actually sit outdoors in the back and hear the bands (Jannus backs up to it) - I used to do that back in the day. If you happen to stop by there, watch out for the drunk & horny rugby players!

I am right across the bridge from St. Pete.

Anonymous said...

Oh - oops - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Left the most important part out of my comment.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that he hid while you were there. Its not like he truly has any shame. It will be good when you are in a situation where you never have to talk to him.

Drama Queen Christine said...

Lynnie, Yep it's at Jannus! Then we'll stay at the Sirata beach Resort overnight and head home. If you'd like to meet up for a drink, let me know!!!

(You can introduce me to the drunk and horny rugby players)

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I've been reading your blogs for awhile but haven't commented before. I'm so pulling for you and Taylor to get your own place and get things all sorted. That said:

Take the money. Take it, take it, take it, take it, no matter who is the ultimate source. It will get you one step closer to him being gone from your life forever.