banner

Monday, January 15, 2007

One last thing

I forgot to mention...

I took Taylor to a birthday party she was invited to yesterday. I thought it was a friend from school and when we arrived at the bowling alley they held it in, I was surprised to realize it was my former next door neighbor (who still lives next to Jeff) and most of the kids from that street.

The parents - most of whom I had never really talked much to - were amazing. They all wanted to know what the hell was going on. I just said Jeff and I had ended our relationship and I was looking for a new place. A few knew a bit because Taylor had mentioned things.

The opinions of Jeff were low across the board.

One mom said Jeff's boys used to come play with her boys when I lived there and she hadn't seen them since. She thought that was odd.

The neighbors commented on how he's never home or if he is at home, he has women over. Since they all just saw me move out, they can easily put 2 and 2 together.

One dad referred to him as a low-life.

Most of them have never spoken to Jeff or I much before because we were pretty quiet, but it's interesting to note that he's not popular among them. Apparently some...inappropriate behaviors (they didn't want to elaborate) were witnessed by the patio/pool area of our home with Jeff and a woman and one neighbor said they considering calling the police about it.

Hm. I rather wish they had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He may be starting his downhill spiral already. Alt least, from the sound of things, he won't be living there much longer.