banner

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Tuesday

Tuesday is feeling a lot like Monday to me...

First, a plumbing situation in the house I am staying in has wreaked havoc.

Second, my computer died this morning and had to be revived by a very sweet and generous Kiwi (Lance) who took a few hours off work to rescue me after I called him for advice on who could help me. His price? A kiss. (I wish I could say it knocked my socks off, but Kiwi's kiss strangely...) He seemed quite content.

Third, my worries have been confirmed. Further, I have told Jeff. That's as far as I plan to take it. The rest is my own business.

I'm tired as hell, not feeling too great and stressed - but looking forward to my first solo night at work tonight. I'll actually make money. When I waited tables last night, I earned 30% tips on some tables. My sister got the money, but I was pleased!

I have more, but I have to lie down now...I'll try to post later. I'm just a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

No comments: