banner

Monday, January 15, 2007

The Night in Short

I waited on a sports celebrity tonight - I won't name-drop, but he's a star player for the Miami Dolphins and has a long and prestigious NFL career. I knew who he was because every employee stopped me to be sure I knew who I was waiting on.

He was a great customer - polite, friendly, sweet and an excellent tipper (50% tip - woohoo!)

I didn't comment on 'who' he was. I was just as nice to him as to every other table.

I will say this...the boy can eat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if your establishment is one of his regular places. Even NFL stars have to eat.

Drama Queen Christine said...

He is, in fact, a regular. I'm happy to say it turns out he is the ONE beloved player on the team and that at his name everyone I know either gasped or sighed as if he were an Adonis.

He can be my regular anytime with tips like that.