banner

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Not Alone

It's impossible to feel alone when you read Post Secrets like these and understand...




I really do hate you. And I like myself so much better for it. I have every reason in the world to hate you and I always will. You can never make it better or be my friend. Your pathetic apologies do nothing because they're all as full of shit as you are. You are a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve to live - but as long as you do, I take comfort in knowing you can never ever be truly happy and that you will continue to acquire enemies and people who wish you dead. You may not feel it because of your mental illness, but I secretly hope that one day you will make the wrong enemy and they will be the one to give you what you so richly deserve...

I just hope I get to hear every detail. I need a good laugh.


Valentine's Day blues? Nope. I can honestly say I am relieved not to have a Valentine this year. It is much less disappointing.



Then again...maybe not. That premature ejaculation thing is pretty bad. Here's a secret for you...I used to complain about how awful you were in bed on the phone to Brad all the time. Even in the beginning when we were "so in love". He laughed his ass off at you. Don't believe me? Ask him. I once compared you to a dog that grabs a human leg and humps it. Actually, I did that more than once...to more than one person.
I told you it was good because I loved you. I begged for more because you could never satisfy me...
I said "yes" every time because I knew even if I wasn't in the mood, it would take less than a minute to be over with.
When you fell asleep - I went into the bathroom with my vibrator 9 times out of 10.
The idea of you fucking another woman is not anything that upsets me. I know without a doubt that she's as disappointed afterwards as I always was...and the thought of it actually makes me chuckle.
I used to check the clock just to see how short it really was.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, that left a mark.

Drama Queen Christine said...

Please. He doesn't read this. I wrote it just to vent.

Am I an angry and bitter ex? Yep. Should you believe every word an angry and bitter ex says? Nope.

Is everything I wrote still the truth - swear on my life?

Yep.

Anonymous said...

Let's just say that stuff will cut any guy to the quick.

Drama Queen Christine said...

If it would kill him, I'd print his full name.

Anonymous said...

I saw the first card on PostSecret last night and immediately thought of you. I'm glad you saw it too.