banner

Friday, January 12, 2007

My 3-Ring Circus Life

My brother-in-law and his son joined us for the circus tonight and we all had a good time. Taylor loved the circus. I loved the Cossak Riders (damn....) There was one with long hair and a sort of Fabio/Bad Boy look....mmm. I just wanted to do things to him. Whew!

Ok, got a bit off track there!

With 2 offers on the table, it looks like I'll go out with Roger tomorrow night. He seems to understand I don't want any romance or emotional attachments best and it might be good to give Lance some space to draw back.

I came home tonight to a super-cool email in my inbox. I've edited it for the writer's privacy, but here's the jist...

I found your blog and was curious and started at the very beginning (Odd) and through (Red) and finally here. I feel like I just read an epic novel and I am still waiting for an ending. Isn't this exactly the point in a good book where the heroine finds true love - heres hoping!

I noticed your love of music and immediately had a song in mind that fit for you. I've cut and pasted it below for you. I think it's by Keith Urban. It should be Jeff's song for you someday!

Well, she was precious like a flower
She grew wild, wild but innocent
A perfect prayer in a desperate hour
She was everything beautiful and different
Stupid boy, you can't fence that in
Stupid boy, it's like holding back the wind
She let her heart and soul right in your hands
And you stole her every dream and you crushed her plans
She never even knew she had a choice and that's what happens
When the only voice she hears is telling her she can't
Stupid boy, stupid boy
Oh, So what made you think you could take a life
And just push it push it around
I guess you build yourself up so high
You had to take her and break her down
She let her heart and soul right in your hands
And you stole her every dream and you crushed her plans
She never even knew she had a choice and that's what happens
When the only voice she hears is telling her she can't
You stupid boy
Oh, you always had to be right but now you've lost
The only thing that ever made you feel alive
Yeah, yeah
Well, she let her heart and soul right in your hands
And you stole her every dream and you crushed her plans
Yes, ya did
She never even knew she had a choice and that's what happens
When the only voice she hears is telling her she can't
You stupid boy, oh, I'm the same old
Same old stupid boy
It took awhile for her to figure out she could run
But when she did, she was long gone
Long gone, long gone
Ah, she's gone
Nobody's ever gonna love me like she loved me
And she loved me, she loved me
God please, just let her know
I'm sorry, I'm sorry
I'm sorry, I'm sorry
Baby, yeah, I'm down on my knees
She's never coming back to me

I doubt Jeff's listening to country-western these days, but it could fit the bill, couldn't it?

I have a busy day off tomorrow. A work meeting in the morning, a photo-shoot in the afternoon, errands and a date.

Nice :)

I really like living my own life these days. I am just beginning to realize how free I feel.

No one is tying me down again. No one will ever get close enough to hurt me again or use me.

No one is ever going to matter enough to me to hurt me again. And that's just how I like it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now is not the time; but to sail large ships, you have to go where the water is deep. I hope that someday you do find a man that matters to you. (And that he doesn't hurt you.) Please don't turn away from love forever.