banner

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Denied!

In the race against another applicant for my house, the other applicant won. My rental history problems (thank you, Jackal) cost me a shot.

There are no other homes in this community available for rent at this time.

I'm unhappy, but not devastated. I am working hard to find another one.

Yesterday just was not my day. I worked for my sister, who was sick, and it was dead slow so I made $40. I also had to deal with a waitress on a power trip who has had a bug up her ass over me since I started. She's nice in that fake way, but she is just always on my case and we don't like each other.

I don't lose sleep over it.

I have to admit that part of me feels like taking my $2000 in the bank and just spending it all. After all, I feel like I've worked this hard for nothing, right?

But, the responsible side of me won't let that happen. The money stays. Another house will pop up and I'll be ready to pay for it then and there.

I believe we are on reason #499 why Jeff doesn't deserve to live.

So, a disappointment but not enough to throw me off my track. I really wanted that house. I have to believe another one in there will come up in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

perdido said...

That sucks big ones.