banner

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Lesson Learned

I have never fully understood the concept of exhaustion until now.

I am so foggy that I drove Taylor to the bus stop on auto pilot. On my way home I thought I felt the car slowing and kept pressing the gas only to have it slow more and panicked thinking I was breaking down - only to realize I was hitting the brake.

My body hurts. My brain is in a cloud. I am beyond exhausted.

I always thought that you could keep going, keep pushing, keep moving and that to stop was lazy or weak.

Yeah...I know better now. I am running on fumes at best and have 3 more long days before I get a tiny break.

2 comments:

perdido said...

I'm so happy that things are almost together for you - I hope you don't have any problems with jeff.

Drama Queen Christine said...

His new girlfriend's house just went on the market (she's newly divorced too) - over $1m for her condo.

I think I understand better what happened here... Jeff LOVES money.

That girl's in some serious trouble and has no idea she's dating Satan.