banner

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Random Things Before Bed

First - this creeps me the fuck out....It's advertised as "Creepy ghost caught on camera in Japanese documentary". I may never get to sleep now... http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/624

Second - I am beyond upset right now. I don't even know if I can talk about why. The bottom line is that I found out some more things about Jeff's new girlfriend Jill today and everything makes perfect sense all of a sudden. From what I understand she is an absolute sweetheart of a person and she damned sure doesn't deserve what he's up to. He is a con man through and through and I am so angry and upset and I feel powerless to do anything. Sure, I could tell her - but then he'd be on my case and I just want him to wither and die and put mankind out of the misery of sharing a planet with him.

Third - I had a great night...it was SLOW and I still made a lot of money. I always set a goal for how much I want to take home and I have beaten it every time except once. Tonight was a NO MONEY night for the restaurant and I still made $20 more than my goal. C'mon move day!!!

Fourth - I can't wait to curl up with my beloved TIVO and watch Grey's Anatomy!!!

Night :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an eternal question without an easy answer. Are you your brother man's keeper? And how far do you go to help someone at your own expense? I don't have an answer but I have a couple of questions. One, can you deal with the extra stress right now? Two, how will your decision impact Taylor who's not yet old enough to fend for herself? Family comes first. You can't save the whole world from Jeff. And unfortunately, he seems to find no shortage of willing victims. And three, would she listen or is their relationship still at the stage where he can do no wrong and she wouldn't see/believe what was happening no matter what?

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fabulous weekend - looking at your possible new homes.

I hope that you find exactly what you are looking for - and that it comes sooner rather than later.

And, I wish you peace. :)

Anonymous said...

If it helps at all, the video is very fake. In fact, it's fairly poor quality. Ebaums world featured it a while back and the comments were unanimous.