banner

Monday, February 12, 2007

What Dreams May Come

I had a really revealing dream.

I admit it - I took a little nap this morning. One of the perks of working from home. I had a vivid and really 'telling' dream.

In my dream I was at a large office that I understood to be my stepmother's work. She is a property manager for a large wealthy community and often her work crosses ours since we maintain the homes in their for the customers.

For some reason, my sister and I were both there. My dad was there also. I had just come from looking at a GREAT house that I was planning to rent. I was excited.

A VERY handsome and sexy man walked in and called my sister over. While I stood there, he sort of leaned on me and handed her a card and a rose. My dad had given birthday cards to this guy to give to her. I thought it was odd that he was leaning on me - in actuality he was practically resting his arm on my breasts.

When I remarked on it, he just grinned at me flirtatiously.

My sister was ooing and ahhing over her cards from my dad and mystery man pulled me aside to be alone. We sat on a couch in the office and he made some small talk. He was super handsome and very mysterious and sexy.

My family was thrilled to see me with him.

As the conversation progressed, he become uglier. His teeth became screwed up, he was no longer hot - but starting to morph into ugly. He told me his last girlfriend had cheated on him and when I asked how long it had been over he remarked that it was still ending. I went from turned on to turned off. This jerk was still in a relationship and trying to pick me up.

Somehow this translated to me that he became uglier as I got to know him better in my head.

I left him to go look at my house again and it was no longer GREAT. It had barren concrete floors full of holes and was downright shabby.

I was no longer excited...I was frustrated.

No comments: