banner

Monday, February 26, 2007

I need help....

....packing!!!

April 1st I move. Thank god!!!

Now, the real stress begins.

I have to pack up an entire house over the next 30 days and constantly run into Jeff.

I have to watch money VERY closely.

I have to pray that Jeff doesn't get evicted before April 1st and right now it is VERY close. He's looking at an apartment tonight because he is so sure he's out.

I have to BUST MY ASS to earn as much money as I can to move and be able to afford to start over.

I just picked up an extra shift tonight. I have 1 month...let the race begin!

Whew...I have no idea if I am relieved or terrified.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Be relieved. Once you get everything all moved and Taylor isn't staying there until you pick her up then there are a bunch fewer reasons why you'll have to deal with Jeff which can only be good. The farther away from him you are the better. He's like a toxic cloud of poisonous fumes.