banner

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

How NOT to get my attention

From my MySpace Inbox:

im anthony. how r u? did u have a nice weekend? do u have a man . u r lookin ? what kind of man do u like ? iwant to be ur valintine. im a contrator in s. fl . i live in sunrise fl, . i like cillin with friends goin to south beach, hardrock, movies , workin hard to meet goals. id like to kno more about u ? what u like to do for fun ? what type of restaurant do u like ?oh yea ur vary pretty and look like a ture sweet hart. tell me more about ur self?

Huh???

Not counting the annoying abbreviations which I think are only okay on phone text messages because it's a pain in the ass to type on those phones - let's count the misspelled words...

Eleven.

He's 30. No excuse for illiteracy, sorry. His pics show unbelievable muscular arms and at best he'd be a good one to have beat Jeff up someday. In one picture he actually refers to his arms as his "guns". I can almost picture him kissing his biceps while lifting the weights.

He says he likes "workin hard to meet goals". I'm thinking he should make hooked on phonics a goal for 2007.

I don't bother to respond to these. I have nothing nice to say...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo I like cillin wit my friends...What the heck is cilling LOL


I just joined a dating site and some dude greeted with me with Mamie.

I do not look anything like a mamie (I think it's a black grandmother?)

Chel

Drama Queen Christine said...

I have come to the conclusion that dating sites are rip offs. I finally realized that every man I fell in love with was a friend first. I don't need a date - I need more friends!!!

Anonymous said...

Dating sites do help a certain sort of people meet. But there are a lot of people that are great in person and bad on the computer (and visa versa). Although I do text and email, I'd much rather talk in person or on the telephone. Despite my best efforts, my lack of typing skills are legendary at work even though I'm one of the best workers. I know I'd never get a date if I had to rely on them. And I don't have big guns to balance things out.