banner

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hell Scheduled to Breaketh Loose Today

Shit...

You might recall that I have mentioned a number of times that Brad and I are taking Taylor to RenFest today.

It's an annual event held in a local park. It's big, but still small enough that you couldn't really get lost in it.

Now let me tell you the new development.

I got an email from Jeff last night just before work saying some tax forms had arrived for me and that he still could not pay rent. I replied and in my reply mentioned that I couldn't drop off money to him for insurance today because we were going to RenFest.

When I came home at 1 am I had this reply...

I am taking Jill to the Renaissance festival tomorrow. Hope that doesn't cause a problem.

In what fucking universe would that NOT be a problem.

I replied and assured him it was a problem and that there would be a HUGE fucking scene. I hope like hell he has changed his mind...

Just in case, I have taken the liberty of printing all of the evidence that shows he's cheating on the new girlfriend RIGHT NOW to bring with me.

I hope like hell he's not there. If he is....

It's bound to be bad...

I'm also hoping to hear about the new house today.

Wish me luck in both.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you've probably made up your mind - and you might even be there already - but...do you think it's a good idea to bring all the evidence with you? What good can that do? It can really truly hurt Jill, a person who is an innocent party here, and make you look kinda like a head-case. Christine, don't get mad at me for saying that - you know I am on your side. I just want you to stop and think about this. Don't ruin your Ren experience with Taylor by wigging out. You are better than that! :) (You know, Jeff is still pushing your buttons...asshole.)

Drama Queen Christine said...

I'm just curious - shouldn't she KNOW he's cheating on her? He never EVER uses protection and he gave his ex-wife chlamydia during their marriage...

Showing Jill evidence wouldn't be for the intent of hurting her but it would be something she should be warned about.

Anonymous said...

Meeting up would not be good. I just hope that Brad doesn't pound him into the ground. I remember that the Renaissance Festival is a big deal for Taylor, you and Brad. I sure he did too and just didn't care. What a jerk! I sincerely hope that you don't see him and have a wonderful time.

I'd rat him out if you bumped into him. Then he'd be so busy going off someplace to "explain" things to Jill that you wouldn't see him for the rest of the day. He's got a lot of your stuff but you can always get more. What he does to women is unforgivable.

Anonymous said...

Of course dime him out; infact his ex did as much for you although you didn't believe it, at the time. Maybe his current girlfriend will rat him out to the next and in that small way all woman who come in contact with him can notify the next of the train wreck ahead.