banner

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Our Valentines

Here's your chance to be MY Valentine. And for me to be yours.

In the right side of your screen, you should see an ad for Restaurant.com. Click on it, enter your zip code and find local restaurants in your area. Then purchase and instantly print a $25 gift certificate.

For $5.

Enter the code VALENTINE at checkout and recalculate your total and you will get a $25 certificate for $5. As a special treat from ME to YOU you will ALSO receive a $10 gift certificate per order (one per checkout).

Here's a hint...log on today and buy your first $25 certificate for $5. Tomorrow log in again and use your $10 certificate AND your Code and get TWO MORE $25 certificates for free.

So - dine out three time, get $25 off your bill each time at your restaurant choice and pay $5.

This offer expires February 17th. Just a note - I get a tiny (and I mean TINY) commission from your purchases so you're also doing me a world of good too. :)

Pass it on but make sure they click MY link on MY page and help a sad, single momma out, would ya???

Note: NONE of your personal information is shared with me. I only know SOMEONE bought something. So, (1) you're safe and (2) don't be mad when I don't thank you.

No comments: